Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scooby77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Ask an hr professional
    An employee has a substantial supplemental life policy and is on long term medical leave. No FLMA papers have been filed nor has she reported her absences. Can we terminate the employee?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 08:18 AM
    1. Where is this at? I assume American since you mentioned FMLA
    2. What is the written leave policy of the company.
    a. they are on official leave, so by policy how long are they allowed to be on leave.
    b. how long is long term, is this a permanent disability more than a temporary leave
    3. how long have they been on leave ?
    4. Is the employee eligible for FLMA ?
    5. Has the company discuss FLMA with employee?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can do other professional course or not... [ 1 Answers ]

M in cwa finals so is it permisssible to do cs along with it.. Please help

Looking for a professional [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have major family and personal problems in my life right now, and I don't want to share it on a nonsecure website. If there is anyone that you guys know that I could talk to , to help me sort through my life, who is a certifiable professional, It would really really be great. Thank...

How Can be a professional [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Shnaice. I am 14 years old going to the 9th grade. I want to become a pro in singing because this always been my dream I just don't know where to start. I like the idea of American Idol but I don't want to compete I want to make it another way. I'm trying to think of a good...

Professional Simulation [ 2 Answers ]

I just can't figure out this problem can someone please help me with this simulation problem? Norwel company manufactures miniature circuit boards used in wireless phones and personal organizers. On January 2, 2006, Norwel purchased a circuit board stamping machine at a retail price of $12,000....

View more questions Search