Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 03:50 AM
    Weird question
    But do ducks have teeth on their tongues?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 03:54 AM
    Ducks don't have teeth on their tongues.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 04:43 AM
    But if they bet your finger in their beak, it sure feels like it. But no they do not
    Ben Aidan Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    but if they bet your finger in their beak, it sure feels like it. but no they do not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend hangs out consistently with ex boyfriends family... Weird to feel weird? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, been driving myself crazy over this for the last 9 months and although I've come to some peace with it, I feel like I still need help from the community. Maybe just for reassurance to know that I'm OK to feel weird... Or to hear the truth from others in my situation. Anyhow, thanks in...

After the "Friends with Benefits" question, he started to act weird. Why? [ 4 Answers ]

OK well where do I start. I have been on some social networking sites. And I found an old friend and we started talking. And he was being very flirty, and then he ask me out of the blue "What do you think about us being friends with benefits" and I said umm I don't really know. But after I said...

A weird math question in a test exam? [ 3 Answers ]

If a person is 83 and a half years old (11hrs 58 min) and there life span is a 12 hour clock how old will they be at 12 hours or in two minutes..

Ok weird question [ 13 Answers ]

I was reading a book and the guy said "I relly get off on-------" and I was wondering what does that mean? I mean I think I know, I'm just trying to make sure.

A weird question [ 15 Answers ]

OK this is a little weird for me so please be open minded about this, I have a 13 year old daughter and well I need to know the age that girls start have periods I'm her father and only parent and I just don't know these things about girls, and also she said that she wanted to know what sex felt...

View more questions Search