Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TTG pregnant Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 09:38 PM
    Unusual period
    Hi I would just like to know if relislim could have and affect on my periods. Me and hubby have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and both gynos I went to see told me I'm over weight I need to lose 20 kg wich really shocked me because I don't look like I'm that much over weigh. So I started taking relislim s6 and the same night I started taking it my period started and I had just ended my period and week earlier. Its heavy bleeding and I have really bad cramps. The gyno put me on birth control pills for 6 months and I've been off those pills for a year now but since I stopped taking the pill my period has never been the same usually just 2 to 3 days light bleeding. But now I'm concerned that its such heavy bleeding should I be concerned? Please help😭

Jan 30, 2013, 10:40 PM
    Overweight and Trying to conceive
    Hi I would just like to know if relislim could have and affect on my periods. Me and hubby have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and both gynos I went to see told me I'm over weight I need to lose 20 kg wich really shocked me because I don't look like I'm that much over weigh. So I started taking relislim s6 and the same night I started taking it my period started and I had just ended my period and week earlier. Its heavy bleeding and I have really bad cramps. The gyno put me on birth control pills for 6 months and I've been off those pills for a year now but since I stopped taking the pill my period has never been the same usually just 2 to 3 days light bleeding. But now I'm concerned that its such heavy bleeding should I be concerned? Please help😭
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 10:46 PM
    Has hubby been check for fertility? (easy check)

Jan 31, 2013, 12:56 AM
    No because the Dr. is concentrating only on my weight they have not given us any other tests or solutions just keep telling me that I should lose weigh and I lost 5kg already.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 04:24 AM
    You know heavy, and really fat ladies get pregnant all the time, I don't know about the weight, how tall are you and how much do you weight ?

But cycles can vary and flow will vary for many women, one heavy month really is not a worry, and you need to see how it will continue or be next month.

Are you properly tracking ovulation using body temp charts and the such.
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 05:06 AM
    Please do not keep asking the same question on new threads.

Answer your own thread to add more information, I have merged your two threads

Jan 31, 2013, 05:59 AM
    Ok sorry new to this type of thing… yes I'm tracking everything manualy via calendar and "digital" via an app. I was just really concerned that it is such heavy bleeding since I didn't have a normal period in a year and since I started taking new diet pills I don't want to jeopordise any chance if getting pregnant or my health. I though maybe I should get a 3rd opinion because it doesn't make sense that the doc doesn't give me any advise or check my hubby for fertillty.

Jan 31, 2013, 06:07 AM
    O almost forgot I'm 1.5m tall or shall I say short ☺ and weigh 70 kg. like I said I don't look that bad but I know looks can be deceiving. I also want to add that the dr. Said that because I'm over weight I suffer from hormonal imballance…but working really hard to lose the weight
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 07:24 AM
    The silly online or phone apps to guess at ovulation are basically worthless, a waste of time, women do no do it like clock work on days exacly matching cycle. You have to be tesing for ovulation and estmating the next months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

Menstrual Cycle start/end: August 1-5... began to have a mid cycle bleeding (August 23-27) which forced me to wear a pad like a period... there was thick clots of blood every time I wiped. My projected cycle star/end that should be Sept 7-10... as of Sept 14 my cycle has not started... Can you...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

My period last month was unsual. It was very dark and short. Now this month its 8 days late so far. Im unsure as to what's going on. But I did have sex last month and the month before that(January)

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

View more questions Search