Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreyveritas Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2013, 06:12 PM
    How vampire lifestyle fits with subculture?how marijuana fit in with counterculture
    I need help with my assignment from sociology class. I need to write two paragraphs, one on (how vampire lifestyle fit in with subculture?). Another paragraph about (how marijuana fit in with counterculture?) Thank You, I appreciate your help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2013, 06:59 PM
    Here's a start - otherwise the answer is the same as your other 6 homework questions: Marijuana - The Counter-Culture Drug Used as Medicine | Pharmacology

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie with a vampire trying to turn a woman into a vampire [ 9 Answers ]

I saw the end of this vampire movie on TV, possibly in 1998 or 1999. It was color and looked more modern; I'm guessing 80s or 90s. The scene I remember was taking place in a stone castle. Two female vampires with long hair were kneeling at the head of a bed and wearing flowing white dresses. ...

A Vampire move about a singing Vampire? [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching a movie about a vampire that sings and he doesn't hide... his vampire fellows try to kill him...

Bedtime Fits [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a daughter that is two years old and she will be three in just three mo. But she is still sleeping in my bed and to be completely honest I never minded it was nice that she wanted to cuddle every night. Now that she is getting older it is getting really hard to be able to to sleep...

My Lifestyle [ 5 Answers ]

I am just wanting to know weather or not the lifestyle that I live is wasting my life. I work nights well I say nights its like 5 hours between 5 and 11 so I get up at like 2 or 3ish:D I then have a shower and so on and so forth turn on the xbox and play for a bit. I then go on the internet and...

View more questions Search