Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IamwhoIam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Children's movies from late 80's earlly 90's
    Hey so I need help figuring out the names of two old children movies...
    First... there is this one that has this little boy and at the beginning there is this like parade thing and he's in his house in the morning and when is about to go outside his bed takes him somewhere, and he flies through the air on the bed and ends up at this huge palace in like a dream land sort of thing with a king and his daughter... they have a parade for him, and he ends up starting this darkness thing in the palace and it starts to take everything away and the boy and the princess have to try and stop it, we think it is called "little Memo" but we aren't sure!

Second... there is this one with a carpenter that is love with this princess and a wizard wants to marry her too, but she likes the carpenter too, so he tries to stop the carpenter from meeting with the princess and it's like really trippy, I think it may be called "the princess and the carpenter" but once again, Im not sure!

Me and my sisters really want to see them but we don't have them anymore and I can't remember the names!! Please help me!!

-me
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 05:55 PM
    The first one is definitely Little Nemo, no clue on the second one though, but good luck!
    uhhNothingChelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Could the sencond one be the last unicorn?
    That's what a bit of it sounds like to me, but I'm not sure.:confused:
    Lama13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 05:00 PM
    About the second one..

I think I'm looking for that one too... It was in black and white? He would sew gold into her shoe or something. They had really weird buildings and there was one scene where he was running up the stairs and they were falling out from under him?
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 01:01 AM
    The first is little nemo: adventures in slumberland
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 11:13 AM
    The Princess and the Cobbler (1993) for the second movie.
    HackerYacker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 04:40 PM
    I believe the second one is called the Thief and the Cobbler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie late 80's ish... [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was younger and I can't remember the name of it. It was animated, and had green goblin type creature things in it with pointy ears. The main character was male, and he wore a brown pair of short and a white shirt or something. At the beginning of the film, he...

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

View more questions Search