Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2013, 02:50 AM
    How to get a stain out
    Today we went blueberry picking and my mum got a blueberry stain on her shirt. She wants to know how to get the stain out without ruining it.
    Please help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Blueberry and blackberry stains are pretty intense. I would try bleach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete stain [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a idea on how much to do acid etch concrete stain on a patio. I know there are a lot of variables but a BASIC idea of how much, done by a contractor would be adequate. 12x20 area... basic one color, no cutting lines into concrete, just stain it one nice marbleized color...

Skin stain [ 2 Answers ]

I have some stain on my arm pit due to usage of deodrant (not on my clothes). It is a dark colouring. The same has oocured between my thighs due to a slight infection due to prespiration. Please assist with your knowledge of this as I am very conscious of it.:) Thank you.

What kind of stain do I use? [ 15 Answers ]

I need to know what sort of stain to use for my desk. I want it to be shiny and to match this particular bed room set. IKEA | Beds | Full/Double bed frames | MALM | Bed frame The medium brown.;)

Painting over stain [ 3 Answers ]

What type of primer if any do I need to put on to cover a door frame that has wood stain on it ?I plan on painting them with latex paint

Stain removel [ 10 Answers ]

What's the best stain remover to get baby food stains from my baby's clothes that I could buy in the uk? Thanks

View more questions Search