Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Max earnings not to file
    In USA, Georgia, personal income taxes, what is the maximum you can earn and not file income taxes. There are no W2's, no 1099's except some bank interest.
    Only earnings would be over seas income and they don't seem to report it either.
    Love China, you are paid in cash at end of the month, no forms or paper work. Just sign a note book that they paid you. ** not that I would not report the earnings of course,

But man and wife and one child. Child has no earnings.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 05:05 PM
    Your are required to file if you make MORE than your personal exemption, which, for 2012, is $3,800. That includes overseas earnings, because the U.S. taxes its citizens on ALL world-wide income.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 10:48 PM
    Filing Status Single
    If under 65, must file tax return if gross income is at least $9,750. Your U.S. Tax Return: 2012 Filing Requirements for Most Taxpayers
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Ok, not like the two of you to be so far apart on this one.

I can not get access to the link ( love China, but they block so many of the US web sites, esp government ones

I don't want to file this year not personally anyway, my business manager is filing for the corporations, but I did not take any personal income this year from any of my businesses.
    So my wife and I together have less than 9000 in income, but more than 3000.

Can someone help enlighten me more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Max to file in small claims court [ 3 Answers ]

What is the max you can file in small claims court for emotional distress?

Resident Evil Outbreak file#2 AR max codes [ 2 Answers ]

Resident Evil Out Break File#2 AR max. Can anyone tell the AR max codes for this game?? I have tried codjunkies.com but it doesn't damn work! I found a working Code a long time ago but now I can't find it. Help. I Need the codes to enjoy the game, to stop the virus. THanks in Advance

How to file with no 1099 and NO good guess at earnings? [ 1 Answers ]

Didn't see this asked anywhere yet so forgive if repeating! My son works as an IC for a moving company which will pay a "crew leader" who then pays his helpers. Son was a helper in 2007 so has no check stubs; can only guess at what he made but knows it is over $600. Don't even know if they did...

View more questions Search