Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beeny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 01:19 AM
    Old animated kids movie?
    I can't remember much of this movie but not knowing the title is driving me crazy. I know it's fiction, and animated. I remember the characters were on one of the Galápagos Islands and there's this bird that makes a terrible 'caw-ing' noise and he is like the bad guy. The characters I think were animals or inanimate objects or something. Idk, help please!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2014, 07:45 AM
    The Little Polar Bear 2: The Mysterious Island (2005) - IMDb ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old animated kids movie [ 0 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was a young but I cannot remember the name or find it online! :confused: I think it was a christmas movie and there was this kid who had a glowing present on the top shelf of his closet and he went to look inside and there was a little elf who sang a song about...

Old old animated movie for kids. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I have been searching for it for a long while. It's a movie about a pink dinosaur and I'm pretty sure his name is Dyno. No it is NOT Dino from the flintstones. All I remember is that he was a dinosaur that wore sneakers and clothes and hung out with human teenagers... I'm hoping my grandma...

Animated kids movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of this kids movie I used to watch when I was little, there were animals like lambs, cats, dogs, bears, a lion, they all helped out with this peppermint carnival thing and the swamp creatures took their tool box so they couldn't fix the rides and there was a real boy and...

Animated kids movie from 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this kids movie a long time ago about a fairy who looks down on earth and one day goes down to help out these kids, which is not allowed.

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

View more questions Search