Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 01:12 AM
    The name of a commercial.
    A number of years ago I saw this commercial on adult swim, it may have been for a show or a group of shows. It is hard to describe, it showed people eating food in grotesque ways. This man was eating somekind of sandwich with ketchup coming out of his mouth. There was also a skull being jiggled from a string and it had ketchup resembling blood on it. And in the last part there was food being shoved into the mouth of a guy who was staring into space with his mouth open. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial A/C [ 3 Answers ]

Your advice is greatly appreciated. I'm building a commercial 4 unit for retail. My A/C man is pushing the Payne product line. I have never used this product line before, can anyone please tell me what they think of this line. Another A/C guy has recommended the Comfort Maker line. I will be...

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

What instrumental is that in the diamonds are forever commercial now running?

A commercial [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember this commercial where like all these women are sitting in this like circle and (I can't really remember what for) like I think there all laughing about something and this one woman starts laughing like a goose can someone please help me find out what that commercial was about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.