Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucas_6920 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
    1980-1990 animated fantasy movie
    The details I remember are very random, but if anyone has seen it they should be able to remember instantly. At the start all I remember is a hunter with a bow at his rural village as the movie went on there is a war between humans and talking boars/pigs. The humans goal or one persons anyway was to cut off the king of the forests(something like that) head off who was like a giant walking goat thing. They cut it off and that's about all I remember please this is driving me crazy. I believe all the humans were some sort asian, but not 100% help me.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Princess Mononoke?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an older movie, probably from 1980 or 1990? [ 1 Answers ]

All I know is that the main characters are sisters, an older sister and a younger sister. The younger sister, I guess is jealous of her older sister's beauty. The younger sister is given a magical raggy dress and the older sister was given something special, I think a mirror, I could be wrong. The...

1980's Fantasy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie for about a month now. It's driving me crazy. All I could remember is red glowing fruit from a tree and another scene with a girl walking on a brick path with furry animals then they realized they were walking upside down. I bought the "Labrinth" with David Bowe...

Late 1980's, early 1990's dragon, gladiator twins and red ruby movie (fantasy) [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is trying to find out the name of a movie that I would have taped in college some time between 1993 - 1997. She said a gypsyish mother is traveling with her twin sons when an evil king captures them. He separates the twins and raises them as Gladiators. When they're old enough to...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

1980's-ish animated fantasy film name? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a animated film, western I think, that came out about 1982 (according to the copyright in the ending credits). Fantasy genre, has a conan-the-barbarian / He-man type blonde character and a girl named something like teegla or teefla. Villian's name is Lord Necron I believe - he uses magic that...

View more questions Search