Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cndbah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 07:17 PM
    How do I handle and get over this?
    I dated my ex for 7 years we were both 13 and split up about a year ago after we had a child. We broke before a few times but he always came back. Usually promising to never leave again you know the average come back to me lines. Well I stayed cause honestly I love him and still do with all my heart. I feel terrible cause I found out he was cheating for the last three years. He didn't start until he graduated high school that's when I noticed those tall tale signs. Thing is I finally confronted him and yes he denied it all and when I showed proof and asked if there was anything else and I knew more than what I lead on he still denied it. Well I thought it was straightened out he started acting like a sweetheart and eventually popped the question.

About three months later I was pregnant and then he started acting weird again and broke up with me a lot while I was pregnant. But being pregnant and still learning to forgive his past and then finding out he never stopped drove me bonkers I guess he blames me why he doesn't love me anymore and says I am the problem. I know I'm a girl yes I can complain but I for lack if a better term did everything he wanted. He never took me out never called me sweet names mentioned my weight gain during my pregnancy a lot and now that I have his child he's a great father and he's currently doing the same thing to another girl except he finally stopped from what I can see and is working things out but every time they split he comes to me wanting me to be his friend and talk about us getting back together.

And I don't know how much more I can take if this emotional abuse it's been going on for a year. I would love nothing more than for him to be the guy he use to be the understanding loving and caring one but he's not that. Ever. How do I handle this and get over it.
    marq123 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2013, 02:49 AM
    I am sorry you are going through this girl! I have been in your shoes except I had 2 kids with my ex and was with him for 5 years and found out he cheated on me multiple times and then for the last 2 years of the relationship he was with this one specific girl. I had to end it and when I did he was so sorry and even popped the question... I had to decline! Honey, you have to set boundaries and evenvthough it is hard because you love him its not healthy think about you child and understand that the best thing for your kidis to see you happy and not crying or stressed out all the time. Relationships are built on trust. If you can't trust him then its going to be a very unhealthy relationship that will effect not only you but also your child.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 30, 2013, 11:43 AM
    "I don't know how much more of this I can take", really tells me that you are not happy, and will NOT be happy with this relationship. It won't happen.
    Find yourself some new friends. Be honest, and respect others, and you will find someone who really likes you, and you him.
    You will never forget him, but stop letting him control your life. Take charge of yourself, and your life, and stop talking or seeing him. I wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?

Delta single handle no water comes out tub will come out removed handle [ 0 Answers ]

Delta single knob tub/shower faucet. Very little water comes out faucet. When we took off the knob and turned on the water we had great water pressure come through the open handle pipe could not get it pressurized to run out shower. Plumber put on new cartridge but still not much water came out.

Moen single handle shower -- handle is hard to turn [ 3 Answers ]

The hot water was not working in the guest bathroom. A plumber looked at it, quoted way too much. We replaced the cartridge, and it works just fine. The problem is that now when we turn the handle, it's very hard to turn. The handle is flush against the wall. The other showers in the house have a...

Koehler single handle tub/shower handle leaks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a koehler single handle tub/shower asselmbly. The faucet is in the tub, the shower head obviously above and the single handle is in the middle. You pull up on the lever to turn on the water and left to right for hot and cold. You do not have to put it back to center to turn off. Anyway....

I snapped the tip off the shower handle. Unable to screw new handle. It's a symmons [ 3 Answers ]

I have a symmons shower faucet. While removing the old shower handle I snapped the tip off where you screw the handle on. There is no way to attach the new shower handle. Help

View more questions Search