Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbiidooe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 06:20 PM
    LONDON, ENGLAND - info on high school!
    I have a question about London, England. (or england in general) I currently live in canada and am in the eleventh grade. I am planning on taking my grade 12 year in london, england. However, is it true that london has 13 years of high school not 12? So if I went, would I have to take two years instead of one?if so, if I took only the 12 year there and came back to canada, would I not be graduated? Would I have to take more schooling? What should I dooo I really need to go
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 08:50 PM
    Why don't you phone the school you plan to attend, then take that information to your school counselor. This should help you answer any questions you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who owns this property free in London, England [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me who owns this Property at {address removed}, London, England E7 OAH?

High School Semester in England! Impossible to Find! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm in high school, and I'm looking for a study abroad program in England for next year. For some reason it is really difficult for me to find a suitable program - I heard Two Worlds United is a scam, yet this is the one that best suits the program I want. I'm looking for a semester homestay...

Sewer system project thingy (high school student needs some info!) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: OK, I'm a high school student and I'm am confused on where the sewer systems go. I need too find out if I flush a fish down a toilet in the city (so a city sewer system I think) where would it go? And if I flushed a fish down the toilet out in the...

View more questions Search