Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GirlE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 05:34 PM
    What happened
    Last year was my sophomore year and there was a guy in my class who would try and touch me. At first I thought he was just a guy playing around till he tried so hard to put his hand down my pants that he made me fall of my chair. Everyone thought he was playing around, so I joked with it. This is also around the time when I was going out with my EX, he was the Emo type of guy. He cut smoked weed and tried to fight people. When me and him first went out it was cool and all, till he wanted me to smoke, I really didn't want to but I did at first and I didn't really like it so the next time he ask I said " No, but you can, its Not my thing "
    He began to smoke and began to hit me and telling me to do things. We were all alone and he took me to the bathroom and locked the door.
    He handed me some, - Smoking stuff - and told me to smoke it. I didn't want to but I was afrade and I did.
    I felt so week after that from him, and I dropped his pipe making the top part fall off and some fell out.
    He got really mad and push me into a stall, and made me do things to " make it up"
    I broke up with him, knowing what he was doing was bad. He got kick out of school for having drugs on him. He said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot me.
    I don't understand why its just now bothering me, it was a little less then a year ago.
    Im doing OK in school now I have a boyfriend who doesn't want anything else but me,I have a job, I'm saving for a car. I never told my boyfriend or family about this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 06:07 PM
    You needed to tell someone "when it happened" and to be honest need to tell your parents about it now. What he did was wrong and criminal.
    GirlE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 10:46 PM
    Thank you. But I've tried but and he'll denie the whole thing
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jan 30, 2013, 01:28 PM
    You need to keep telling people until someone listens. Let him deny it most people who do things like this do but are found out over time. You need to speak up for yourself so you can deal with this and go on with your life. It needs to be about you and your healing. I am speaking from experience and wish you the best of luck. It is your choice what you do you have the power to start healing but you need to make the first step.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2013, 02:03 PM
    What happened is that you encountered an abusive bully and sexual abuser. Is he still at your school? His threat should be reported to your school and the police. They may not be able to press charges this long after it happened but when he inevitably do this to another girl, perhaps the fact that they've heard the story before from you will make them take the guy seriously. You should tell your parents the whole story too. It's not uncommon for people who have been sexually abused to have a hard time coming forward right away. You should probably see a counselor to talk through this so it doesn't impact your life and future relationships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What just happened? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! An avid reader but a new poster here. So I have a situation for you to give me your insight. So here it goes! I'm a 21 year old dude. Not been a fan of the whole "relationship" concept, I am known for spinning plates and for some occasional one night stands. But this time things got...

It's happened again [ 8 Answers ]

Earthquakes | Tsunami warning | Vanuatu | South Pacific | Solomon Islands | Nauru | Papua New Guinea | Tuvalu | New Caledonia | Fiji | Kiribati | Tsunami warning issued after quake near Vanuatu More earthquakes and tsunami in the South Pacific. With a number of major earthquakes along the same...

What happened to me. [ 2 Answers ]

About a month ago I had blared vision and numbness on my face and tinglig down my arm .I went to the hospital for tests also a mri scan witch was OK . The doctor said I had a mini stroke. I didn't understand his diagnoses . I am starting to get numbness on my face again is this normall.

View more questions Search