Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMBEELYNN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 03:42 PM
    Weight loss with a low back and hip injury
    Help! I need to know what exercises I can do to help me lose the excess weight that I have gained back due to a lower back injury and left hip injury. Anything I do increases pain(even walking). My doctor says my weight is the problem and I need to lose 50+ lbs. someone help me figure out how to lose it! I have already changed my diet drastically no sweets, no soda even went from having sugar in my coffee to just milk in my coffee. I already ate a substantial amount of fruits and veggies and avoid dairy products. I eat a lot of fish and other meat products that are lean, etc.I have even stopped taking certain nerve medications as it contributes to weight gain and it hasn't helped! I have had numerous tests taken at my doctors and they can't seem to figure out why I am having so much trouble losing weight! Please anyone help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 03:54 PM
    Cut out any product made with wheat flour.
    AMBEELYNN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 03:59 PM
    I very rarely eat anything containing wheat flour. I like my food freshly cooked with fresh products. My diet consists of meat, fruits, veggies and water, coffee with milk in the morning occasionally a sweet treat that's about it. No pop or sugary stuff!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 29, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Do you walk -- start easy and progress to five miles a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weakness and weight loss with low blood pressure? [ 0 Answers ]

If hemoglobin level is 10.4 GM% and Platelets counts 126000/cmm Of a male patient(62 yrs) have low Blood Pressure with weakness from last two week. What is the reason for it? What Treatment/Precaution should take? Please give your valuable suggestions.

Weight loss tips for woman with bad back [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I desperately need to lose weight and keep it off, but I can't find any exercises that I can safely do either due to my back, or an old injury to my elbow. When I was 19 years old, I snapped the head of my radius off on my right arm. It was surgically corrected using a pin, and the...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Weight loss-How to gain it back [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 30yr old woman (not ashamed to admit it), have been underweight all my life. I know it's a problem that most wish they had, but really I hate looking like an ethiopian or a crackhead(as I say). After my baby I looked great, kept the weight for about 2yrs... then I got the flu. I lost 18 lbs...

View more questions Search