Ask
    zacharias and cindy tapp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Menstraul cycle
    After having your tube tied does it make your cycle irregular
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Not usually. Your body still produces the hormones necessary for ovulation, however, because of the tubal you are unable to ovulate. Your body still produces a uterine lining capable of implanting an egg and because no egg is produced or fertalizes, the lining sheds monthly as usual.

Now, some women do get an irregular cycle after a tubal. It is uncommon, but possible.

If this is what is happening to you, it would be in your best interest to visit your doctor and find out if this is what is causing your irregularities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi!! I just wanted to know that what exactly is the period cycle... I know that is for 28 days but I would like to know when will be the safest and risk period for the sex. I want to know the proper calculation for the safe sex period..? :confused: Regards, Milan kumar chetry

Irregular cycle [ 10 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm 18 and have an irregular period my period doesn't come that often and sometimes delays about 5-3 months sometimes more.. I asked my doctor once and I asked her if it was normal she said yes.. my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and I usually buy the take home test and they...

Irregular cycle [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: In December 06 I missed 1 af,I got nothing for 5 weeks and then on jan 8th I got mild cramping and bleeding that lasted nearly two days,now I normally get mine for 3-4 days.But during the year my partner and I experienced a a lot of stress that played havoc with cycle--now tell me do...

My cycle [ 5 Answers ]

My cyles are like this June8-10 July9-11 Aug8-10 Sept 8-10 Didn't get one for oct. tested today BFN what do u think I should do test later or what?

Menustral cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 25 year old girl and since few months my cycle has become very very irregular this month I had it twice I went and saw a doctor and she told me that it was due to stress or getting over exhausted but I am still very nervous about it and need a second advice.how normal is it to have your...

View more questions Search