Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tache_man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Nuclear holocaust with monsters lurking in nearby woods
    I have been looking for a movie I saw in the early to mid 70's where a group of folks gather at a mansion or house and, I believe, are the sole survivors of a nuclear holocaust; there are pools and lakes nearby and creatures tend to hunt the humans as they go out for walks on the grounds. Can't remember more...

Thanks for any help!
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 11:59 PM

I think it's In The Year 2889

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something similar to Little Monsters [ 2 Answers ]

When I was very young I was a big little monsters fan and my parents had one of those old giant satellites with channels like g4-04. Well one day I saw a movie in the list or a TV guide. (I don't think they had list back in those days.) Titled something like little monsters, but it wasn't the film...

The holocaust [ 2 Answers ]

:) Does anyone know any good website to go to to answer questions about the holocaust.I need some serious help.this counts half our grade so can anyone help me..? :(

Sewage smell lurking from bathtub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sewage smell coming from my bathtub. I even closed the drain and smell it... It comes in through the small hole above the drain that is there for in case of an overflow. We have extended the pipe outside, thinking maybe it might have caught a draft of air and pushed the stench into the...

Two Men In The Woods! [ 1 Answers ]

Please please please help me before i go insane. I watched a film i in what i believe was 2001 but poss before. So i reckon the film was made between 98 and 01. It was a bit like the Blair Witch Project, same set up. Two men go camping in the woods to find a killer beast (i think it was the Taz...

Holocaust vs. Lebensraum [ 2 Answers ]

If you ask just about any knowledgeable person what the worst thing was that happened during WWII, they are most likely to tell you that it was the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were exterminated as a result of Hitler's implementation of the "Final Solution." However, between 20 and 27...

View more questions Search