Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bongo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 04:11 PM
    How to tell her parents?
    I'm dating a stright a student who is like the perfect daughter. Her parents don't know about me.. I hope... I want to take her to the movies for our 1st month since we started going out... her parents are mean.. and I don't want to get her in trouble... what do I do?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 17, 2007, 04:33 PM
    First there is no such thing as the perfect person hun... If the parents don't even know of you yet don't you think it would be a big shock?. why has not their daughter told them about you yet?
    You might have to fore-go the first month movie don't either of you sneak around because us parents are pretty smart you know lol
    Why don't the two of you start having book studies at her house (keep it as a study) so her parents can get use to you.. can't just rush in like a bull in a china shop saying here I am nice to meet you, it's our one month anniversary can she go to a movie?
    Then in time they most gradually will accept you seeing the daughter outside of studying
    Let them get to know the person you are and don't try to fake what your not cause they will see through that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't like my parents [ 15 Answers ]

:mad: I am a 13 year old who wants to let her parents who she hates them without actually telling them so I can finally tell them I what is in my head. What is the best approach?

How can I tell my parents ? [ 7 Answers ]

Can any 1 help me I'm so scared and nervous to tell my parents I want to sing but I don't no how I'm scared they won't like my voice or they don't take me seriously can any 1 help ? Please

Rights of parents [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sure this is a frequent question, but I would like to research this more before I consult a lawyer. I am a month pregnant. I know who the father is, but desire for him to not be involved (unfit father by most standards). I understand that paternal rights are state-specific. Are there...

Be with him or Listen to my parents? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay I have been with this guy for about a year and a half (since I was 15, Im now 16) and when we first got together my parents loved this guy! But then we broke up and I was very upset! I didn't want anything to do with him. But I seen him and talked to him and I realized I missed him and I want...

Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wanted to say my parents are splitting up, and I'm finding it really hard! I have moved away to a dance college and I get phone calls off my dad telling me to stay instead of coming home at weekends! But when I do come home he doesn't even talk to me! He just shakes his head as I walk...

View more questions Search