Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amr298 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 08:05 PM
    Probation violation in Ohio for ovi
    I'm on probation for 5 yrs. It has been 4 already with no mistakes until now. Recently I was charged with an ovi. I have 4 or 6 months of my original prison sentence. What would my outcome be if I have never violated before?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 02:00 PM
    The outcome is undetermined now. What does your attorney say about this new charge? You may have to do the entire 5 years or just the remaining year. You have violated your probation with this new charge so you first have to deal with the OVI charge now and the outcome of that charge will determine the POV charges. Get an attorney... don't try to handle this one yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation in Ohio [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My boyfriend has a court date for 4-21. We live in Ohio and he has been in jail 3weeks now for (community sanctions violation- which I'm assuming translates to probation violation. This is his 3rd violation. He is a felon. What type of sentence is he looking at? :(

Probation Violation in Ohio [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony 5- owe back child support in Ohio, sentenced to 5 years probation. I was just arrest for VOP... I can't afford an attorney... am I looking at jail time?

Does Ohio use EtG test? OVI probation [ 5 Answers ]

I am on probation for one year for an OVI offense (.072 on the breathalyzer) and was wondering if the Ohio Probation Department uses an EtG test for people on probation with my offense. I was told by one person that they would have told me if it was being administered instead of standard...

Violation probation in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my friend got an OVI in Ohio back in December. Stupidly, she broke her probation terms- what will happen? Should she get an attorney ASAP? She got a public intox in a nerby city-will her probation officer find out? Should she just come clean? She's made some poor choices, but is a good kid who's...

Probation Violation-OHIO [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, my name is Tamitha and this is the first time that I used this thread, so maybe someone can give me some insight of what do do or how abouts to do it! Well, my husband and I live in Ohio (North Eastern Ohio). Well, his past isn't the greatest, he's been in and out of prison/jail...

View more questions Search