Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandim71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Looking for a Harlequin romance
    Any help much appricated... Lookin for an old romance novel from the 80's I thinck called "Christian's Torment". Christian is an American over in england on business. He is staying with a business associate and his two daughters. One night he is so drunk that he makes a pass at Alisha the youngest daughter but he than passes out. Alisha helps him to his room. Alisha is ao afraid of going to jail(she thinks she kiied a man) so her older sister comes up with a story that Christian raped her. Alisha doesn't want to do it but the older sister convinces her thatnit's her only hope of not going to jail. So they pretend that Christian took advantage of Alisha. So in the moring the father forces Christian to marry his daughter to save her repution. So alisha is heading to america... if anyone has any ideas... thank you
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2013, 08:32 PM
    I could not find a novel by Harlequin of that name.

Harlequin.com | Home might have a copy.

You could also try
    harlequin romance used book list of titles they seem to have many books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old harlequin romance novels [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Harlequin/Silhoutte book from the late '80's early '90's set in Chicago about a medical resident named Anna falling in love with the chief surgeon--she also does modelling on the side for extra money

Old Harlequin Romance Novel... [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to locate an old harlequin romance novel probably from the early 80's. It is about a professional hockey player and a super model. Don't know the title or the author.. If anyone one knows it would be greatley appreciated!

Old Harlequin romance novels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been searching for an old Harlequin (or possibly Silouette) romance novel that I think was called, "For Better or Worse". The male character's name was Brock. The ghist of the story is that his company takes over this smaller firm and he finds out that the secretary has...

Old Harlequin romance novels [ 3 Answers ]

I used to read Harlequin romance novels when I lived in the US, but I left all my books behind when I moved to Europe approx. 10 years ago, but there were a few of the stories that stuck out in my head, but I don't remember the names of them. If anyone could help me, or direct me to where I might...

View more questions Search