Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2013, 08:26 AM
    Magnetek Century 2 spd motor
    Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get a diagram for a Magnetek Century 2-speed electric motor Type CXPM FRAME 456Y or Y56Y. I need to replace some electrical components and me being a rookie don't know the names.
    Thanks,
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Google "Magnetek Century". Apparently Magnetek uses a verity of motors, from A.O. Smith to GE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 1.5L 5 spd civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

For about two weeks my civic has been getting increasingly difficult to start. I have to push the clutch all the way to the floor, bury the foot in order to get the starter to engage. Finally won't kick over. Battery is good. How do I know if it is a relay or the starter? Which relay? The car has...

SPD reading [ 1 Answers ]

HI every one How can I read SPD data from RAM module I need this information for detect my RAM manufacturer Please help me Tnx

3 spd fan switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am replacing a 4 wire fan switch in a ceiling fan and I don't know where the wires go. On the back of the switch is marked L, 1, 2, 3. There's a black, tan, blue & yellow wire. Which wires go where? Thanks, Phil

401k and SPD [ 2 Answers ]

Can an employer not allow you to rollover your 401k after you leave the company? If the summary plan documents don't allow for rollover is that legal? Also, another former employee of same former employer found out after trying to rollover his money that the rollover check goes to the President...

1998 Honda Accord 5-spd transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I drive to work each day and often get caught up in heavy traffic or very slow moving traffic. After constantly using the clucth in this type of traffic, the clutch seems to "fade" away to the point that the car will hardly move. Once traffic resumes and I get moving, the clutch comes back and...

View more questions Search