Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sssasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 07:22 AM
    Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"...
    This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...
    tracido Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Possibly: Gregory Charles - I think of you
    A live version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_XtTbqlwBw

It's a male with a chorus and the lyrics contain:
    "And I start to pray not to think of you"
    "And now the rain plays a sad refrain on the windowpane"

Nothing about watching for people, but he sees children play and lovers walking hand in hand, maybe that is what that's about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search