Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 04:44 AM
    Is the marriage between a brahmin and bhumihar intercaste marriage ?
    Is the marriage between a Bhumihar and a person with Pathak as the title(Probably a Brahmin by caste) an intercaste marriage ?

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello friends,*** help me.actually m from jat sikh family and my friend is from same religion but of different caste.He is lubana.I talked to my parents ,they don't allow me to marry with him.B'cz they think that he is from scheduled caste and I don't know that lubana is a high caste or low.I can't...

Intercaste marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Presently my daughter wish to marry an intercaste boy being the fall of love. At first the mother of the boy said the matter of money is secondary only while their son s wish of selecting a partner is priority. Both family except the father were met and finalised marriage betrothal by oct 18. 2012....

Brahmin Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Can a Trivedi marry a Bhatt? Hopefully you will be able to help me.

Intercaste-marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sir I'm a muslim boy and I love hindu girl. She loves me more then me . We want to marry but her parents is not agree for this... and she is not go against to his parents . *** help me what can I do

How the brahmin marriage will happen if a girl is from different hindu caste? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please help me out. My friend,she is a non-brahmin loves a tamil brahmin guy. Every thing is fine until now(up to marriage),but the problem arises during the thaara vaarthu(girl's father will give his daughter from his family to guy's family)(Gothrams will be changed for the girl)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.