Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmscott72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 11:41 PM
    Loud JAWS music after we flush master bath toilet.
    Our water heater grumbles after we use hot water. It's really loud upstairs because the water heater is upstairs in our attic. It gets so loud that it wakes our child. Our master bath makes a loud fog horn noise after we flush it. It sounds like the Jaws music. It is super loud. Could these issues be related.. Need answers in Houston, TX, PLEASE!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2013, 12:24 AM
    Could be.

Step #1:

Get a water pressure gauge and check the pressure. Amazon.com: Rain Bird P2A Water Pressure Gauge: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Won't Flush when Bath Faucet is ON or Bath is Draining [ 3 Answers ]

Maybe the tank somehow drains, but then doesn't fill when the bath or the shower is running, but there IS water in the bowl. Scenario: Go in Bathroom, Turn on Shower. Use toilet. Go to Flush toilet, but NOTHING happens. Toilet lever IS attached, but the tank is empty and won't seem to fill....

Loud Noise From Toilet In Master Bath [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I'm having the same problem and am trying Tom's solution, but the top of the ballcock does not have screws. It looks like it snaps on, but I don't want to force it if I'm wrong. Suggestions? Thanks! Hi, I've got the same problem as a lot of people on here: loud whistling noise...

Toilet makes loud vibrating sound after flush [ 2 Answers ]

After flushing my bathroom toilet, it produces a loud vibrating sound when the tank is almost filled. I googled the key words and found one of your pages about the problem. The question was made by HBLISS on Aug.25, 2008. On the page there are two images, and my toilet basically matches the...

Loud Toilet after Flush [ 12 Answers ]

Both toilets in our home are very loud after flushing - mainly when the toilet is re-filling with water. The downstairs toilet has become very loud over the past few weeks. It's a loud continuous hiss until the toilet is done re-filling. Could there be something in the water pipes (build-up,...

Loud Noise From Toilet In Master Bath [ 4 Answers ]

Help, we have lived in this home for about 4 years. It was new construction. Recently we have started having a loud noise when you flush the toilet in just one bathroom. The noise actually fades away after the toilet has completed the flushing action. It does not sound like a pipe it is almost...

View more questions Search