Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzzperrry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 10:11 PM
    Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex?
    So we've been together for 5.5 years. We have a child together he's 22and I'm 21when initiating I want to have sex he says he's tired. Wen we first started dating we had sex at 7months and were unseparable now we only have sex 2-3 times a monthn that's on a good month but even when we do have sex I want to go again but he says it hurts . We do fight at times latley more ii mean I don't ask him for much not even finiancial I pay ALL our bills I just want some affection from him. He told me a couple weeks ago he couldn't get an errection when we went almost three months with no sex now he's fine but doesn't want to have sex he claims he's tired I work all week and take care of our child and make dinner and I still at the end of the day want to have sex with him. What should I do
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 28, 2013, 09:21 AM
    I am very sorry to read about this. Sounds like your boyfriend has lost his feelings for you! You do everything, even pay all the bills? What does he do, anything?
    I would consider leaving him, and do for yourself and your child. You are already taking care of both of you by yourself! I don't understand why he is too tired... he doesn't do anything! He is tired of you, but still likes you being the breadwinner and doing all the cooking... what a lazy person he is. I would get rid of him.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 09:36 AM
    What should you do? Leave the bum. He doesn't help with bills at all? Does he do anything? Why settle for this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do t [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do tubba what is the best way of tuba

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex that much anymore [ 1 Answers ]

I got pregnant shortly after we started dating.. and he used to always want to have sex when we first met at least 5 times a day or more... when I got pregnant.. we barely had sex anymore because he said my belly was in the way and it was too hard.. now we've had our baby for almost three months,...

View more questions Search