Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistee56 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Cleaning charges question
    What to charge for : cleaning 2 bedroom/2 bath house with 1050 square feet for a move out? I also need the oven and fridge cleaned.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 28, 2013, 12:07 AM
    My suggestion, although the final decision is always yours, $275.00 or about $0.261 per sq ft, includes fridge and oven for a final clean. If you are doing a 'top to bottom' clean then it should take two people about 2 to 2.5 hours or a total of 4 to 5 hours.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file charges against someone for filing false charges against you ga? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I partake in role play games and scenes which are simply scripts written by my husband which we act out in our home as a hobby which my husband takes much from. He wrote a role play scene which included an argument, angry tone and some threatening words for me to say. We were...

Problem business client - Are NSF charges considered 'bank charges?' [ 1 Answers ]

If there is an IRS audit and some bank charges are actually NSF fees. Do you think the auditor would have problems with this?

Charges question [ 3 Answers ]

Two charges, Q1= 3.60 μC, and Q2= 6.40 μC are located at points (0,-3.00 cm ) and (0,+3.00 cm), as shown in the figure. What is the magnitude of the electric field at point P, located at (4.50 cm, 0), due to Q1 alone? so I got 1.11×107 N/C which is right now , What is the...

Can old evidence be used for new charges when the original charges were dismissed [ 5 Answers ]

Charges were dismissed because evidence for the charges was false. Can new charges alleging a different related crime be filed using the old evidence?

What are my rights? Carpet cleaning question [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a apartment complex in CALIFORNIA. When I moved in my carpet was only cleaned, it is a terrible old carpet. I heard once that as a TENANT I have the right to get my carpet cleaned once a year for Free (it should be paid by the landlord). I want to know if this is my right.

View more questions Search