Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 27, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Xbox live
    Will Xbox live will every be free one day?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 09:28 PM
    What do you think? What makes sense? What's logical? Is it logical for a company to provide a free service when it's costing them money to provide that service?

Think about it, and then you can answer your own question.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 27, 2013, 09:33 PM
    I just want to finish all my atviments. (How every you spell it)
    Cause the special one's are for Xbox live's only and it sucks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit1243 View Post
    I just want to finish all my atviments. (How every you spell it)
    cause the special one's are for Xbox live's only and it sucks.
    Maybe you should spend less time on xbox and more time reading and studying.

As for your issue, you can pay for xbox live. If your "atviments" (whatever that is) are so important, then get a job and pay for xbox live. You're 16, you can work. Maybe then you'll be less bored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xbox Live [ 4 Answers ]

My mom won't let me use our xbox live because she knows people can use dirty language, even though I've been telling her that you can mute or hide it... what should I tell her?:confused::(

Connecting Xbox Live to My PC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was trying to connect my xbox to my PC to get xbox live, using an ethernet cable. Everywhere I look online it says to bridge the connections which I tried, but something weird happens when I connect my xbox to the computer (which by the way is Windows xp). My internet doesn't work on my PC...

Xbox live [ 1 Answers ]

Well I try to get on xbox live today and it logs me on and says I have to agree to a new terms of use to get on and start playing games. So I select the view terms of use and it starts to take me to the page but once it starts to load it kicks me off and says that I am no longer connected. I can't...

GTA 4 on xbox live [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the new GTA 4... I turn on my xbox360... it goes straight to the game, so I sign into the xbox dashboard... and I put in my 4 digit code to sign into xbox live! OK... so after signing into xbox live, why does it not let me play the game online?? Somebody please have an answer!! Aaaahhhh....

View more questions Search