Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrisslee2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2013, 03:57 PM
    Very Scary Dream
    I had a dream that all my family and friends were reaching out to me and was walking to me and as I was backing up, I suddenly noticed that I was at the end of a cliff, so I looked at all of them and then looked down from cliff, and I decided to jump. I hardly ever remember a dream but this one I did and it scared me. What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Sorry can't interpret a dream.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 27, 2013, 04:56 PM
    A dream that you are standing at the edge of a cliff can mean that you are facing a difficult situation that requires you to take a risk.

It also mean that, Dreaming that you are standing at the edge of a cliff means that you have arrived to an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You may have reached a critical point in your life and may fear losing control.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 04:59 PM
    You're worried that your family is pushing you too hard.

It's just a dream... it probably means nothing.
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit1243 View Post
    A dream that you are standing at the edge of a cliff can mean that you are facing a difficult situation that requires you to take a risk.

It also mean that, Dreaming that you are standing at the edge of a cliff means that you have arrived to an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You may have reached a critical point in your life and may fear losing control.
    Hi spirit, we can't really mislead with a response like this: almost the same as not being able to diagnose on line.

Jan 27, 2013, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Hi spirit, we can't really mislead with a response like this: almost the same as not being able to diagnose on line.
    OK, Sorry, again. I just searched it up on internet.
    Expert

Jan 27, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit1243 View Post
    OK, Sorry, again. I just searched it up on internet.
    Then provide your link with your answer

Jan 27, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Then provide your link with your answer
    Here's the URL... * Cliff - (Dreams): Definition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary dream that came true. [ 24 Answers ]

About 3 nights ago I had a dream about this guy who I knew when I was a kid. He's four years older than me so we weren't really friends but I was around him when I was younger. I haven't actually spoken to him in about six years and I haven't seen him in about a year. So 3 nights ago I had a dream...

I had a scary dream looking for answers. [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream that, I was sitting in the back seat of a white truck. My eldest son's father was driving (he an I don't get along too well). I can not picture who was in the passenger seat. But out of nowhere he began to swerve out of control, we then flipped over into a large body of water upside...

About scary dream [ 3 Answers ]

2night a go I was dream,about I am taking minibus go somewhere else but I don't know the place,in the minibus just only me,when I ask the driver he just look at me and no word,and when I ask where this place he just drop me,and there no body ,the place only have very big tree and so dark... and...

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

View more questions Search