Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misseccentric Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 26, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Indie/soul band with black female lead singer/guitarist.
    I saw a band a few months ago and I can't remember the name or any lyrics, but the band had a black female lead singer/guitarist. She had a soulful voice, but the band itself wasn't soul. I can't get it out of my head. Any suggestions are appreciated. If it helps, I know I saw them perform on a late night show and the music video I watched by them wasn't a video perse, just a high quality live show.

Check out some similar questions!

Black female singer walking a dog music video [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too. Its doing my head in!! ...

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar [ 0 Answers ]

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar

Female Lead singer, clear transparent blue guitar what's the band name? [ 0 Answers ]

So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing clear blue instruments. Its set in like a white background like the matrix. cant remember any lyrics or when it came out though. Not much to go on, but its bothering me that I can't find it..

How can I get reckognized as a singer/guitarist? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys My names Ian, Well here's the story, I've been singing for a year or two now and I've played at some local bars and almost every single person that watches me play and sing has said I need to go on american idol and stuff like that. Or at least a lot do. And I'm not the type to make a...

Who is this soul singer with a deep voice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding the singer of this soul song, he has a deep voice the song goes In this world of lonely people, nothing I can say To show you how I feel inside, what's making me this way My life before me's spinning, standing on the edge I'll do anything for you, my heart above my head...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.