Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsay_perry27 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Red rash
    I have I rash on my lower right leg. It is a bunch of red raised spots that form a round spot about the size of a gold dollar, its also warm to the touch. I also have a bunch of red spots all over both legs. Both legs are really itchy.

Jan 26, 2013, 02:40 PM
    Red rash cont.
    Could it be because I have sciatica, 3 bulging disk, and a herniated disk
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Heat rash
    Sounds like you've had a hot shower, that's normal.

Jan 26, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit1243 View Post
    Heat rash
    sounds like you've had a hot shower, that's normal.
    But I don't take really hot showers.

Jan 26, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsay_perry27 View Post
    But I don't take really hot showers.
    Could it be because I have sciatica, 3 bulging disk, and a herniated disk
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
    Herniated disk

The pain most often occurs on one side of the body.With a slipped disk in your lower back, you may have sharp pain in one part of the leg, hip, or buttocks and numbness in other parts. You may also feel pain or numbness on the back of the calf or sole of the foot. The same leg may also feel weak.With a slipped disk in your neck, you may have pain when moving your neck, deep pain near or over the shoulder blade, or pain that moves to the upper arm, forearm, or (rarely) fingers. You can also have numbness along your shoulder, elbow, forearm, and fingers.The pain often starts slowly. It may get worse:After standing or sittingAt nightWhen sneezing, coughing, or laughingWhen bending backwards or walking more than a few yardsYou may also have weakness in certain muscles. Sometimes, you may not notice it until your doctor examines you. In other cases, you will notice that you have a hard time lifting your leg or arm, standing on your toes on one side, squeezing tightly with one of your hands, or other problems.The pain, numbness, or weakness will often go away or improve a lot over a period of weeks to months.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Please stop plagerizing other people's sites. Give the source if you didn't write the material - which you didn't do.
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 2, 2013, 10:21 PM
    Could be ringworm. Can you go see a doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a red rash on my arms and chin.. what is it and what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I was working outside gardening and ever since then my arms and chin have been burningg. It feels ichy and its spreading. I feel like a bunch of tiny ants are nibbling on me constantly and I just don't want anyone touching me or even moving at all! What do you think it is?

Bumpy red rash [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with a bumpy red rash that was extremely itchy all over my body. I took benedryl and within two hours it came back but ten times worse, I also got very very cold the second time and my hands and feet are completely swollen, I can't even put pressure on my feet because my feet...

Red dry rash [ 3 Answers ]

My son has a lot of red dry patches all over his legs what should I do

Red rash circles on my neck [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I have 3 red circles on my left hand side of the back of my neck ones as big as a golf balls other to the size of M&Ms they ich me and have a ruff texture when I rub my finger over the outer edge of the cirlces the outer edge of red while the middle is a white/pinky colour I had them on my...

Terribly itchy red rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have a terribly itchy red rash that moves around my mid body but mostly on my stomach. It started about 3 weeks ago, worsening gradually. The doc put me on prednisone for 8 days. It gradually stopped itching about the 3rd day. By the end of the treatment it stopped completely but there were...

View more questions Search