Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 01:39 PM
    Im looking for this song, here are the lyrics.
    Im looking for this song, here are the lyrics... I only met you tonight, but somehow it feels all right. But is it for real, or just for tonight. Tell me before I put my heart on the line. Are we making love or just making time. I'm making plans for the future tonight, should I go that far. I know what I see when I look into your eyes, but how can I tell what's in your mind. You hold me tight and the feeling's all right, is it for real or just for tonight.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 02:23 PM
    I think you meaning this one... One Night OnlyJust For Tonight lyrics
    Songwriters: SAGER, CAROLE BAYER / HAMLISCH, MARVIN

Way across the plainsThe lights spell out a codeNo one knows where they take us But we'll search till we grow oldAll the paths they leadTo the single solemn placeThen we'll stay for the weekendAnd leave without a traceJust for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisJust for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisWe can take tonightTake our timeSo sing like you need thisAnd be who want toAll the paths they leadTo a little standing placeIf you stay for the weekendYou'd leave without a traceJust for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisJust for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisLalalala lalalalalaLalalala lalalalalaJust for tonight Just for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisJust for tonightJust maybe we've made itSing like you want thisSing like you want thisMore lyrics: One Night Only Lyrics
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 02:30 PM
    [QUOTE=spirit1243;3379990]I think you meaning this one... One Night OnlyJust For Tonight lyrics
    Songwriters: SAGER, CAROLE BAYER / HAMLISCH, MARVIN

Way across the plains
    The lights spell out a code
    No one knows where they take us 
    But we'll search till we grow old
    All the paths they lead
    To the single solemn place
    Then we'll stay for the weekend
    And leave without a trace

Just for tonight
    Just maybe we've made it
    Sing like you want this
    Sing like you want this

And there's more...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song or what is the song title to these lyrics?s [ 1 Answers ]

Like whoa hold up hold up hold up hold up, now scrub on the ground what

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search