Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conine24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2013, 01:28 AM
    What happens when a twin dies?
    My daughter has a twin. Her twin sister passed away when she was 12 days old and it’s been 3 years now. I noticed my daughter talking to the wall and saying hi girl and saying love you to this girl. And then I was going through pictures today and she looked at her picture and said other sister is the girl she seeing. Could it be her twin sister?
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 01:32 AM
    If she's talking to a wall end saying "hi girl and love you"
    Then she might seeing a ghost, show your picture to her and ask her are you seeing her.
    Spirits are real
    Yea I know this sounds very strange but you just have to believe her what she's saying after you ask that question.
    Hope it goes well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2013, 01:59 AM
    How often do you talk or tell her about her twin ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 26, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Countless children have imaginary friends, so it's nothing to worry about (not that you are), and I agree that you probably have talked about her twin often enough that she has created her. But there are many mysterious things about twins that even the best science hasn't explained yet, so I would nurture this without making a 'ghost' out of her.
    Serious studies of twins show that even when raised apart from birth, some share very specific individual traits. And that some really do 'feel' what just happened to the other twin, even if thousands of miles away. Not always of course; some twins don't even get along.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Countless children have imaginary friends, so it's nothing to worry about (not that you are), and I agree that you probably have talked about her twin often enough that she has created her. But there are many mysterious things about twins that even the best science hasn't explained yet, so I would nurture this without making a 'ghost' out of her.
    Serious studies of twins show that even when raised apart from birth, some share very specific individual traits. And that some really do 'feel' what just happened to the other twin, even if thousands of miles away. Not always of course; some twins don't even get along.
    I didn't know that the scientific people that studies about twins. :O

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A bad twin & a good twin [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a film when I was younger and have been trying to find it ever since. Don't know the name of it. About 2 male twins. One gets put away when he's young, as he is danger to the world and good twin lives a happy life in the real world. Gets married etc. Bad twin comes back, kidnaps good...

An obnoxious 4yo twin, a lazy twin and a baby girl [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have twin 4yo's that could not be more opposite if they tried. Twin one acts as though he is 4 going on 40 and he has the attitude and the obnoxious behaviour to go with it. I am going to sound so awful and I feel so guilty saying all these negative things about my son, but I don't...

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

When one Twin dies. What Happens? [ 7 Answers ]

When a twin dies, does the other one feel something, I'm just curio because I saw a mother walking down the street with 5 kids, a set of twins and quintuplets I think - Hard Work!

View more questions Search