Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tompkinsj24 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 10:48 PM
    Small game system that looked like an old nintendo controller
    It was the same shape and size as an old nintendo controller with the screen in the middle of it . A guy joked about playing it and easily hiding it in his pocket if somebody came around. Just curious if anybody has ever seen one of these.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 26, 2013, 01:14 AM
    Yes it's real
    You can play games on it with a tough screen pen. http:// http://www.google.co.nz/sear...S5suCPvL4g08M:

Jan 26, 2013, 06:29 AM
    My computer may just suck but that link doesn't seem to work. You remember the name of it?

Jan 26, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Nintendo DS emulator

Jan 26, 2013, 11:02 AM
    No, it was about 7 years ago. I don't think those were around then. It looked like a nintendo controller.

Jan 26, 2013, 11:15 AM
    It's the same kind of that one but they just make them better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Casablanca model 4444 ceiling fan controller board 1/2W (small) resistor value. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to repair a Casablanca Four Seasons Ceiling Fan Model 4444 (Early 1980's Vintage). I am looking for the value of the small single resistor (R1) on the fan speed board, mine is blown, color code unreadable, and can't be measured on an ohm meter. If anyone has one on the bench...

Nintendo/Sega game that had a character with a key [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has been going out of her mind. She is trying to recall a video game she played way back when possibly Nintendo or Sega. All she recalls is a character with a key in a castle unlocking doors. She said it was similar to Castlevania. Please give a list of games that you think it might...

Which game system should I get? [ 11 Answers ]

My dilema is that I'm not sure whether I should get a nintendo ds or an xbox 360? I like them both, but I'm not sure which would be better. So which one do you think would be the best to get?

Game Cube System [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has a Nintendo DS Lite. She wants to be able to play it on the TV. I was told that if we purchased a Game Cube, there was an adapter that would allow her to play DS games through the game cube onto the TV. Is that correct? Besides the game cube system , what would I need to...

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

View more questions Search