Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vtaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 08:54 PM
    I'm looking for a cartoon from the 70s don't remember its name its about a boy who get a
    My hubby is looking for a movie from 1970s it's a cartton I don't know the name but its about a boy who get a rusty sword from a rrock giant
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Hols: Prince of the Sun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Name of a cartoon from 70s or 80s I think [ 2 Answers ]

So it's about a girl and a boy (maybe brother and sister). Each of them has one half of a ring and when they join those halfs and say some sort of magic words they summon some giant ghost who fights evil. That's all I can remember :( Do you know the name of this cartoon?

70s cartoon goblins [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to figyre out the name of a cartoon from the 70's where kids go through a mirror and turn into goblins?

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

70s cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon when I was about six.there is a gold statue in an old market place and a swallow keeps going to the statue and peeling little strips of gold off it and giving it to people to buy food.I would love to know the title of the cartoon film.does anyone know:)

View more questions Search