Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithmerendino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Painting contractor
    What is the going rate per sq.ft. for new construction in N.J

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Sub-contractor / CONTRACTOR liability [ 1 Answers ]

We Had Flooring Installed In Our Home. The Company Who We Bought The Flooring Promised The Flooring To Be Glued Down. Instead Their Sub-contracted Foreign Installers Drilled Through The Concrete. Water Is Now Shooting Up Through The Holes Like A Fountain. The Company Told Us That The Damage...

Painting Contractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a painting business and would like to know how to get jobs from general contractors . Also how to bid on them. I have my license and liability ins. And workers comp.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.