Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cb___ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Red sores on pubic area after shaving
    Hi. I shaved my pubic area a few weeks ago and I have a red sore that has puss and blood come out it at different times. There are a few hairs growing out it just now. It's quite sore. Should I remove the hairs with tweezers and put some cream on it or what? Any help is muchly appreciated!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Sounds like an ingrown hair, but that's just a guess, and that's really all we can do on the internet. I would suggest going to a doctor about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving pubic area [ 8 Answers ]

A pimple has arrived... Its been there for ages is this normal? Could it be an STI as I am sexually active. Is it herpes?

Is shaving your pubic area supposed to be painful? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I have been shaving my pubic area for a couple of years, I know how to do it, what it's like etc, and I have searched the internet but can't find an answer to this - when I shave, it goes smooth, but then I have to leave it at least a week before shaving again, if I do it before that, it...

Shaving pubic area, spots and small pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Hello After shaving my pubic area. A couple of days later small red spots and small pimples appeared.I know this is not an std but am a little worryed as they are still there after 1 week.Can someone help please.

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

View more questions Search