Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mmalissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 11:36 PM
    Black shadows
    For the last few months my family has seen a black shadow through out our house. Tonight my daughter saw the same shadow in the doorway of her room! All lights were off and it was completely dark. What is this black shadow we keep seeing
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 03:17 AM
    I would like you to explain how you can see a black shadow with completely dark background, and no lights?

I am not disputing your claim, helping with paranormal inquiries is something we do, but you are just not plausible.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 26, 2013, 09:14 AM
    Tickle, I might be able to help with that. I too have seen a shadow in an unlit room at night. Even in a dark room there is some vague light even if it's just from the moon. A shadow like this is 100% pitch... they are visible in a dark room. Again, hard to explain blackness in a black room.

In response to the OP, this shadow is simply a spirit. They can manifest to visible form but most choose blackness, shadows or complete invisibilty. This is how they work... they want to bring fear, confusion, etc...
    They can assume many forms and a shadow is just one of them... they are't so much different spirits according to their forms. Has anything happened lately in the home that may give a spirit like this a right to be there? Drug use, fighting, playing in the occult... anything like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are white shadows and black shadows? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been seei?g shadows lately black ones and white ones mostly black ones and only see white ones 3 times. The white ones are very clear that I can actually see them ' the black ones are not so dark and clear but I can still see them. One time at school I saw a white shadow and I went over to see...

Why do I see black shadows [ 22 Answers ]

My 10 year old son is telling me he is seeing Black Shadows. It is starting to freak me out. He doesn't seem to mind for some reason. He just started to see them this past weekend when we went on vacation to the OBX. Two years ago I broke my back there surfing and we haven't been back there until...

Why do I see black shadows [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having trouble sleeping at night . I woke up from a bad dream and felt like I have just got back from somewhere or someone just left . I woke up with something saying gone but not forgotten and there fist went down my throat . There is a scratch under my tongue and don't know how it got...

Please help us... Black shadows [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I need some help please last night I spent the night at a friends and we were fighting and we suddenly heard noise twice and my friend saw a black shadow figure along the wall where the noise was coming from, this isn't the first time I have experienced this I feel I am being tormented. I know...

Black shadows [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is sherii and I have a friend that has been seeing black shadows. She woke up this morning and felt something touch her arm and while she was driving to work this black shadow has been following her she has seen this shadow in her car next to a church and at work. She feels like death is...

View more questions Search