Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nevaeh10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 08:21 PM
    I need advice!
    I had a due date of November 30,2012. When did I conceive?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Some time in February or early March. Your doctor didn't bother to go over this with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need advice [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I used to date this guy named Ryan. We had an on and off relationship and the final time I ended it was cause of him flirting with his frieds which are girls. And every time we broke up for a week he dated my best friend. (oh you we dated for 4 months) so now he wants me back and is claming...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need advice [ 2 Answers ]

OK I went away to a town.. I met 2 guys I new one guy from around my town he was smileing a lot and looking at me when the other guy was jokeing around with me Im going back up this weekend and don't have a clue how to act or say to this guy if I meet him again??

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search