Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nichan77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Hair Follicle Test Help
    Here's the situation:

Back in October, I was between temp jobs and in desperate need of employment. My boyfriend's dad gave me a lead with a very good job as a Dispatch Operator. I applied and heard nothing back for months so I wrote it off. Then today I got a call for an interview.

Here's where the problem comes in. A friend of mine asked me to be in her wedding. Of course I agreed then immediately started dieting and exercising. The weight wasn't coming off fast enough. So about 2 weeks ago I got the idea to take some of my brother's (10 year old) leftover Adderall. I've taken 5 or 6 pills (30mgs) over the last 2 weeks. The last one this morning before I got the call. My interview is on the 30th so I'm not really worried about a urine test. I have 6 days to flush it out of my system. Plus I've been drinking more water daily and eating more fruit (mostly oranges) as part of my diet.

What I'm worried about is a possible hair follicle test. I have psoriasis of the scalp so I regularly use T-Sal to treat it. Occasionally I use apple cider vinegar as well. And my hair is naturally thin and strawberry blond. Though I regularly dye it more of a copper color. I'm not a habitual drug user. Not even pot recreationally. Not even meds for headaches if the pain is tolerable.

My question is how boned am I if they make me do a hair follicle test? I'm tempted to just forget the whole thing because my boyfriend's dad is likely to find out if I fail. He's not a cop but the fire chief so I have no doubt it will get back to him. However, if there is any hope at all that I could pass I don't want to give up a really good job.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Test [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I know you have answered this question a number of times but I can't find a situation similar to mine. I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. I have smoked pot on 3 maybe 4 occasions in the past 3 months, the last time being probably a week ago. Each time I have smoked I only took one single...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently smoked weed. I've smoked about 4-5 times in the last 2 months. Each time was one session per every Saturday at the beginning of the 2 months, last time was 3 weeks ago. Each session was 3-4 hits.. I have never smoked before this, and decided to quit for fear of random drug tests...

Hair follicle test [ 9 Answers ]

If my urine test came back negative for marijuana & I only used 3 times last month(april) & I took my test may.. Will my hAir show up for marijuana ? Please help

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not used cocaine in 8 months but it is still showing up in a hair follicle test, how is this possible when the testing is for 3 months back?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.