Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bythecode Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
    What are the standard dimensions (metric) of a single elevator shaft?
    I am looking for the dimensions of the shaft itself, not the actual elevator.
    bythecode Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 10:39 AM
    Canadian standards please!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Standard single handle kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaky single handle kitch faucet by American Standard. I have managed to get the handle and the cover off but can't see the source of the leak. I can see it is not a ball or ceramic plate faucet so I assume it is a cartridge and that is what I am looking at (the cartridge), however I...

Standard Rough in dimensions for bathrooms [ 20 Answers ]

We have a new home (Built 2 years ago) with an unfinished basement that I have begun finishing. The rough in for a full bath is already in place and consists of 2 in. pipe with vent through to roof for sink/vanity 4 in pipe for toilet Two inch pipe for tub (need dimensions both from side wall...

One single pimple on the penile shaft [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed today after I got home from work and was about to take a shower a pimple like bump at the bottom of my penile shaft on the top side. Being an idiot I popped it cause it looked like a pimple, now I know I shouldn't have, but it looked a lot like the pimples I get on my arms like after...

American standard single lever shower control [ 1 Answers ]

I have an american standard single lever shower control in my master bath. I can not get hot water out of the shower for more than about 30 seconds before it goes cold. I have hot water from the separate tub as well as the bathroom sink. I have good hot water in all the other sinks in the house...

View more questions Search