Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codyandmom2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 06:55 AM
    Chat for free ask a nurse
    Hello I need some quistions answered I was in 2 bad car accidents in the 80s I am now 44 since the accident I have had 4 TMJ surgeries along with removal of thyroid ringing in my ears terrible left and right hip burning,stinging,numbness on both sides also have degenative disc diease I was taking by ambulance on the 19th last sat due to me having severe vertigo attacks 4 days in a row they referred me to a neurologist can you please tell me by judging my symptoms what you might think they will do to me at my nearoligist tomorrow 1-25-2013
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 06:57 AM
    Sorry, no one could determine what the will do tomorrow. Hopefully help you with your health issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free ask a nurse chat? [ 6 Answers ]

If you find a teen in the woods with amnesia and they get really atached to you can you keep and take care of them at you house unti the police find out who they are?

Free Ask a Nurse Chat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been sick for 4 days is it normal for my temp to go as low as 96.9

Ask a Nurse Free Chat [ 0 Answers ]

My tongue is making everything taste really bad... I have not been sick and not on meds... this is the second time in the last year that this has happened. Any idea why or what I can do about this?

Free ask a nurse chat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have sharp shooting pains in my upper back on the right near my lung and it travels around under my breast, what could that be?

View more questions Search