Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newgirl94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 12:46 AM
    The marketing department at Cable TV (CTV) wants to know how promotional advertising
    The marketing department at Cable TV (CTV) wants to know how promotional advertising affects the number of viewers for the Saturday Night Movie. Research shows that 10 million viewers watched the movie when CTV ran 15 one-minute ads on Friday. When they ran 25 one-minute ads on Friday, the movie had 17 million viewers. Use linear interpolation to estimate the number of viewers if CTV runs 20 one-minute ads on Friday.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 12:50 AM
    Ok... wait here while I do all the work and figure this out for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redeem advertising & promotional gift certificates [ 4 Answers ]

What is the journal entry to redeem advertising and promotional gift certicates which were not paid for?

Write up about marketing department [ 3 Answers ]

I am making company profile for my company.We aare builder company.Can you help me give a write up about the marketing department of the company asap.Thanks

Marketing department Responsibilities [ 4 Answers ]

What are the main Responsibilities of marketing department? Please send me sample Job description of marketing department.

Sales and marketing department [ 2 Answers ]

Project: My company has developed a product that is guaranteed to be successful in any country that has a substantial population. The sales and marketing department would like you to do some research and find out what countries would be the most ideal markets for your new product. 750 words...

WHAT are the main functions of the marketing department? [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT are the main functions of the marketing department?

View more questions Search