Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazswag Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Layer Of Skin
    Four days ago my razor slipped and when I caught it I slid it across my ankle. A layer of my skin came off. It bled for a couple of days. Now I can barely walk on it or bend it. Do I just wait for it to heal or do I go to a doctor?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 07:02 PM
    The injury is deteriorating (getting worse). Go to a doctor.

Jan 23, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The injury is deteriorating (getting worse). Go to a doctor.
    If you could please explain to me how its getting worse that would help! I'm a little confused because my friends mom who is a nurse told me to wait for it to heal. But you are telling me its worse.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2013, 07:20 PM
    If you can't easily walk on that foot and bend it and the area still hurts, that sounds like it is getting worse. By now, after four days, it should be well on its way to being healed.

Has the appearance changed? Did the nurse actually look at this wound and hear about the increasing problems? Or did she comment right after it happened four days ago?

Jan 23, 2013, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If you can't easily walk on that foot and bend it and the area still hurts, that sounds like it is getting worse. By now, after four days, it should be well on its way to being healed.

Has the appearance changed? Did the nurse actually look at this wound and hear about the increasing problems? Or did she comment right after it happened four days ago?
    The appearance has changed. When I first did this it was just lighter then the rest of my skin. Now there is a red mark in the middle and there is a little line of like a clear liquid on the bandaid from it. The nurse has not looked at it at all, and I just sent the nurse a text now asking her about the increasing problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

While doing intercourse with my wife, my top layer skin of penis is going back. Ie th [ 0 Answers ]

While doing intercourse with my wife, my top layer skin of penis is going back. i.e. the some part of red pin is coming out and its paining a lot hence I am losing sex feeling

Top layer of skin prolong BAD! [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I was on a four day camping trip. Outside all the time. Then upon my arrival home I went to a two day family reunion, also outside. My arms especially got nice and tan, and they have never peeled before on my life, ever! But just this night I noticed a dry spot on my left ant and scratched...

How much per sq to tear off one layer shingles and one layer wood shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I low balled a job its 12 sq 2 layer one layer shingles the second layer wood shakes ,replace 4 rafters,redeck,and shingle it I charged 1700.00 labor only

Is the skin layer being very thin realted to some disease ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello to all, My skin is very thin in the sense that one can see the complete nerves network (green color) on the body. Is this a sign of a disease or its common :confused:??

Create vlan - layer 3 and layer 2 [ 6 Answers ]

This is what I have Firewall (ISA) connected to GSM 7312(layer 3 switch) On GSM 7312(layer 3 switch): Port1 – 192.168.50.1 connected to firewall Port 2 – 192.168.60.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 3 – 192.168.59.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 4 – 192.168.0.1...

View more questions Search