Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 17, 2007, 08:31 AM
    videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet
    I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o
    camcha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 02:03 PM

Same here (for the video's) cause the flash player is rubbish on a psp, the flash on a psp needs to be included in an update I recon, (nothing I can do) and you can't just download a better version of flash because even if you do you can't install it and for the photo's press triangle go onto tools>settings>view settings then turn on image's you might want to turn on flash and java. Here is a site that you can play games on psp compatible whit psp flash player PSPonme.com - Free Flash Games and more for the PSP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play runescape on my psp? [ 18 Answers ]

Yo can anyone help me I am trying to play runescape on my psp but every time I try I can load the home page and the select a detail page but when I choose a world it doesnot load? Can anyone help me I would be very great full!:)

My videos play funny [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to play a video file that came off the internet like Yahoo music it plays with these funny colors . I mean you could see it but its like looking through heat vision goggles I need to know how to fix it:o

2 NICs, one with internet. No internet. [ 2 Answers ]

This is the setup: I have two computers, a router, and a hub. Computer 1: Connected to the router wirelessly, Connected to to the hub with cat5. Computer 2: Connected to the hub with cat5. This is the problem: With both the wired and wireless connection enabled, I have no internet access. It...

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search