Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soopersean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 09:08 AM
    I drank 5 beers how long until I can pass an EtG test
    If I drank 5 beers on Tuesday night between 6 and 8pm, And have an ETG test on Thursday at 5pm, (45 hours later) will I pass? I hardly ever drink and had no hard alcohol just beers
    Libertine55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 10:11 PM
    The breakdown is as follows... 1 shot(1oz.) of 80 proof alcohol, a 5oz glass of wine and a 12 oz beer(domestic) contains about the same amount of alcohol.
    It takes the body 1 hour to matabalize this amount. You do the math. Gail
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine55 View Post
    It takes the body 1 hour to matabalize this amount. You do the math. Gail
    It's going to show up for an EtG test much longer than your math provides for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Will I pass an EtG test after 63 hours after having drank two beers at softball? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6'5 male that weighs 210 I'm active and have a fast matabalizim

View more questions Search