Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CYNTHIADUBOIS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 07:45 PM
    Second interview canceled
    First interview went well, was scheduled for second interview and night before it was canceled because owner was sick was told I would be contacted when they had a date for second interview. Not sure if this was a polite way of not bringing me back in?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 07:49 PM
    Only time will tell. If they are polite, they'll call you for the interview or to tell you the position is filled.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Nearly everyone in my world is sick with the flu. I would believe them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Australian pr get canceled [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I have got my Australian PR in 2009 and I validate my PR by entering the country within the period they specified.My question is that at the moment I am not in australia and living abroad.Is it possible that under some conditions or new rules my PR get canceled due to my absence in the...

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search