Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynn smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 07:40 PM
    My parakeets beak is turning black
    I woke up this morning and my bird was a little puffy and now her beak is turning black on the tip is she sick and dying

Check out some similar questions!

My parakeets cere is turning dark almost black. What's wrong with him? [ 4 Answers ]

My Australian budgie parakeet just lost his cage mate. I didn't realize it until I looked at the dead bird Polo. His cere was black. They were both males with blue ceres. Now Marcos cere is steadily turning darker. Does this happen with age? Or is Marco getting sick with something Polo had. Both...

Red part of my penis is turning black [ 1 Answers ]

Hey front of the tip of my penis where its separates into two lobe has developed some black spot is it bad or nothing . I'm not virgin and I masterbreed too.

:how do you trim a parakeets beak? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you trim a parakeets beak?

My penis head is turning black. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 and still a virgin, but I noticed that the head of my penis formed a black spot about a year ago. Today it looks like the dark spot is spreading could it be something with puberty!

Maple Leave edges turning black [ 2 Answers ]

I have a red maple that is about five years old. The past several years the tree would start with good growth then about midway through the season the edges of the leaves will start turning black. This is occurring at the end of the branches where the new growth is coming out. Will appreciate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.