Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinshells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Revolutionary war
    I have a speech due for my college class and was wondering if you could tell me where I could maybe conduct an interview with someone who knew a lot about the revolutionary war. I don't know where to begin but I would appreciate any feedback. Daughters of the american revolution? Thanks
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Apr 3, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I'm a little to late to help, but I am a member of the DAR. Do you still need help?
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 06:43 PM
    I would ask a professor in the history dept. that specialized in the revolutionary war.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War [ 5 Answers ]

There was a post about a marine that lost is life. A marine that committed suicide. I commented on about what a war can do to somebody mentally. I also commented on what I would do if I were him. All of a sudden it turned into somebody accusing me of dictating what others have to do. Which was...

Civil WAr [ 5 Answers ]

What was the greatest problem in the united states after the civil war?

The Civil War (US) [ 3 Answers ]

Which was not part of the Union's threepart plan to conquer the South? a. blockade southern ports c. capture the Confederate capital b. draft freed slaves to fight for the union d. split the Confederacy in two What was the aim of "total war" as practiced...

Revolutionary war [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question. Were the promises of the Revolutionary War fulfilled in its aftermath, specifically during the period from 1789-1828? To what degree had society and politics changed?

War [ 7 Answers ]

I recently saw a bumper sticker that stated: "Why do we kill people to show that killing people is wrong?" While I am not a warmonger, I do see the need for it since so many of our world leaders do not have the same value system. How do I respond to "peaceniks" who can offer no viable alternative...

View more questions Search