Haha no I'm 18 years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a shoulder to cry on... [ 3 Answers ]

There are a lot of things I want to get off my chest, but no one seems to want to listen. All I need is someone te vent to, someone to tell me that I'll be okay if I just hang in there. You can just pretend to care if you want. But I really just need to know that someone out there knows what I'm...

Not sure what to do about painful shoulder. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been to the doctor and told that I have swelling in my shoulder muscles (bicep, and rotator cuff). I was prescribed an anti-inflammatory and have been taking it for a few days but it doesn't seem to be doing much. I'm supposed to get PT but the clinic cannot get me in for 2 more weeks! I...

Shoulder Pads? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering about the rules of shoulder pads lately. Of course I wore them with EVERYTHING in the early 90's, but then learned to accept my little shoulders. However, now I have a post-baby body. I am back to a 6, but my shoulders are narrow and droopy and with my new hips, I look silly in...

Shoulder Operation [ 1 Answers ]

OK my husband just got a shoulder operation he has 3 insicions on the top of his shoulder and he is really bruising up around his arm. Lots of aching and pain he says any ideas? And he suppose to get hie other arm done to but I think he will not do it now dude to this experience

View more questions Search