Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PatriciaW90 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 04:10 AM
    650cc implants weigh?
    Just wondering how many lbs 650cc of implants weigh? Thanks :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Are they lead or carbon fiber.

Materials mean everything when weight is concerned.

Silicone and saline do not weight the same.
    PatriciaW90 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Are they lead or carbon fiber.

Materials mean everything when weight is concerned.

Silicone and saline do not weight the same.
    There silicone :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Ask the surgeon who is going to do the breast implants.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 07:40 AM
    About a pound a piece.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a high matabolism, and I weigh 79lbs and I'm supposed to weigh 103-123. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 years old and weigh 79lbs and I'm supposed to weigh 103-123lbs. I also have a high matabolism, I have tried EVERYTHING I possibly can to gain weight from doing nothing as far as excersise goes, to eating ALL day and do nothing. What can I do to gain enough lbs to be 103-123lbs? Please...

Breast implants [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm getting breast implants done and my surgen told me that he can't go straight rom a B/C to a FF cup size because it might not stretch! But Katie price got B to an F her first opp. The surgen said it will most likely go to a DD but maybe a FF he won't know until after what size I am and how...

Dental implants [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had #13,upper premolar, extracted,due to suspicion it had been damaged in a #14 extraction a yr ago (13 tooth and root looked OK, no infection, etc - so maybe tooth pain had been due to minute crack?) Dentist neglected to inform me that an implant could be placed at time of extraction. I...

Brest implants [ 4 Answers ]

I'm thinking about getting implants. I'm currently a 36c and would like to go to a 36d, however I'm very scard that I will not wake up from the surgery. Has anyone out there went through with the surgery even though they were scared to death? If so are you happy with the results?

Partial or implants [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a lot of dental work done from neglecting dental appointments. My work is all done except for 3 missing bottom molars. For implants and crown, It will cost me around 7000.00. Or for around 2500.00, I could get a bottom partial with 2 back molars on one side, and one back molar on...

View more questions Search