Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivani kashyap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 03:04 AM
    Strike fault
    Why repetition occurs in strike fault?please explain through geological map.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2013, 03:25 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strike out?? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: What happens when there's two strikes on a batter, and he swings and misses the next pitch, but the ball hits him? Is he out, or does he take his base cause he was hit with a pitch? excon

My york furnace is reading a fault #9(Grounding or reverse polarity fault)? [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is reading a #9 fault, which the legend says it's a grounding or reverse polarity fault. I have power in, 120V at the transformer as well as 24V, there is a call for heat and 24V at the R & W terminals. Is there any input anyone can offer me? Thank you.

I had accident last month.It was other guy's fault.no police report.he says my fault [ 13 Answers ]

I had accident last month.It was other guy's fault. He admitted it. So I didn't call the police & no police report. After filing the claim with his insurance company, he has said that it was my fault. So his insurance company denied my claim. They say that they denied the claim because there is no...

Is it possible to get no fault auto accident changed to at fault? [ 0 Answers ]

The police declared the auto accident I was in a no fault because there was no witness to claim who was at fault. Should he have done more investigating to determine fault? Can I hire someone to investigate where fault was?

Is it possible to change a at fault auto accident to no fault in NYS [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a at fault accident changed to no fault? No guide rails on the shoulder of a 20 foot drop made from a culvert pipe - was clearly not drivers fault but is on the accident report as at fault. No markers of any danger. Is there anything that can be done?

View more questions Search